Sorry, this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future. Add Deal Alert for this Item
Frontpage Deal

Amazon Prime Cardholders: 75" TCL75R617 4K Roku Smart HDTV + 15% Cash Back EXPIRED

$1400
$1,899.99
+ Free Shipping
+50 Deal Score
37,191 Views
Amazon has for their Amazon Prime Cardholders: 75" TCL 75R617 4K UHD HDR Roku Smart HDTV on sale for $1399.99 plus get the Regular 5% Cash Back + an Additional 10% Cash Back when you pay with your Amazon Prime Credit Card. Shipping is free. Thanks Nack

Note, this offer is available for both Amazon Prime Visa and Amazon Prime Store Cardholders (details).

Specs
  • Resolution: 3840x2160
  • Refresh Rate: 120Hz Clear Motion Index
  • HDR, Dolby Vision, Roku Smart + WiFi
  • Inputs:
    • 3x HDMI
    • 1x Composite
    • 1x USB
    • 1x Ethernet
    • 1x Digital Audio Optical
    • 1x Audio Headphone
    • 1x RF
Share
Good deal?
You gave thanks to Nack for this post.
Thank you!
Nack posted this deal. Say thanks!

Original Post

Written by
Edited June 25, 2019 at 09:39 AM by
Amazon has the 75" TCL R6 for $1399.99 before 15% back on Prime Visa. This comes out to about $1190 plus tax on the $1399.99. Lowest price ever on this TV, and about $100 better than Best Buy. Shipping is, of course, free for Prime members.

Incidentally, shipping on my 65" R6 bought from Amazon was Enhanced Shipping via Pilot at no extra charge. They unboxed it, put the feet on, put it where I wanted it, plugged it in, and made sure it powered on. They offered to take the box away, but I kept it. This was part of the service, not just because I tipped them.

https://www.amazon.com/TCL-75R617...07M8D8JDK/
If you purchase something through a post on our site, Slickdeals may get a small share of the sale.
Deal
Score
+50
37,191 Views
$1400
$1,899.99
Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited video streaming & more. If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available.

Community Wiki

Last Edited by Silvas June 23, 2019 at 08:45 PM
Notwithstanding what it says below, it's still alive. Verify on the final checkout screen with the link under credit card payment method. Clicking that link will verify that this is correct, and will show the 75R617 under the wording that says extra 10% in rewards (which is 15% total). If you are still nervous about it, I would suggest that you take a screenshot before placing the order.


Not correct --> The 15% Offer only covers the 65". It does not list the 55" or the 75" as eligible.
I purchased the 55R617 from Amazon on 6-18-19 for $499.99, my order details on checkout showed it would receive the additional 10% cash back. I just checked my Chase account today, and the charge details show the 5% cash back plus the additional 10% cash back for a total of $75 cash back. See attached sanitized screenshots matching Amazon order to chase charge and cash back.

https://www.amazon.com/l/17985366...4ZPY8U2GRG

I spoke with 2 Amazon agents (one via chat and one via phone) and both independently confirmed the 15% cash back ONLY applies to the 65". The 55" and 75" will only get the standard 5% if purchased with Prime credit card.
Unfortunately Amazon CS agents are not always correct. See above comment and attached screenshots.

98 Comments

3 4 5 6 7

Sign up for a Slickdeals account to remove this ad.

This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Jan 2017
L5: Journeyman
670 Posts
140 Reputation
Our community has rated this post as helpful. If you agree, why not thank ?
#61
Quote from bplink95
:
Not well at all. Vizio p quantum is much better.
Guess is worth to wait for pq deal. Thanks!
Reply Helpful Comment? 3 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Dec 2010
L4: Apprentice
675 Posts
315 Reputation
#62
I'm pretty sure you can apply points to your card's account balance.
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Dec 2013
L5: Journeyman
870 Posts
63 Reputation
#63
Quote from stevedensmore
:
I'm pretty sure you can apply points to your card's account balance.
Yes you can apply the points to your credit card balance or you can have them transferred to your bank account for cash.

Just remember you won't get your points till your next billing statement.
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
Last edited by bplink95 June 11, 2019 at 08:51 PM.
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Aug 2010
L10: Grand Master
11,090 Posts
2,359 Reputation
#64
Quote from YusufS6750
:
I was at Best Buy on Saturday. The TV salesman (with a Samsung badge on his uniform) there was very complementary of the TCL. He said that while he prefers the picture on the Samsung, which costs $300 more, he said that you get more with this TV. Dolby Vision is the one thing that Samsung is missing. He said that he has not seen many returns on the TCLs.
Why would a Samsung representative be involved in the Best Buy return department?
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Aug 2010
L10: Grand Master
11,090 Posts
2,359 Reputation
#65
Quote from Mydas
:
How is this compare to Vizio pq series?
The PQ is better and costs $2500. TCL is purchased for value, not for being the best.
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
Last edited by WhosUrBuddiee June 12, 2019 at 06:01 AM.
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Aug 2010
L10: Grand Master
11,090 Posts
2,359 Reputation
Our community has rated this post as helpful. If you agree, why not thank ?
#66
Quote from Nack
:
I'm sure. I do have the Chase Prime Visa on my Amazon account though. Says 15% back. Same message I saw when I bought my 65" R6, which is a great bedroom TV. 😁
The issue is that the 15% Offer only covers the 65" which you purchased. It does not list the 55" or the 75" as eligible.
https://www.amazon.com/l/17985366...4ZPY8U2GRG

I spoke with 2 Amazon agents (one via chat and one via phone) and both confirmed the 15% cash back ONLY applies to the 65". The 55" and 75" will only get the standard 5%.

Reply Helpful Comment? 3 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Mar 2005
L5: Journeyman
601 Posts
276 Reputation
Original Poster
Pro
#67
Quote from WhosUrBuddiee
:
The issue is that the 15% Offer only covers the 65" which you purchased. It does not list the 55" or the 75" as eligible.
https://www.amazon.com/l/17985366...4ZPY8U2GRG

I spoke with 2 Amazon agents (one via chat and one via phone) and both confirmed the 15% cash back ONLY applies to the 65". The 55" and 75" will only get the standard 5%.
Looks like the deal may be dead now. It previously did apply and even showed up in the checkout screen for the 75". Congrats to those who got in. I'll bump the thread if it changes back.

EDIT: NOT DEAD. See my latest post.
Reply Helpful Comment? 1 0
Last edited by Nack June 12, 2019 at 02:43 PM.

Sign up for a Slickdeals account to remove this ad.

This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Dec 2007
L3: Novice
113 Posts
30 Reputation
#68
Quote from MArguelles
:
I'm in the same boat with my two Panasonic vt60
Keep using the Panny until you can get an OLED.
Reply Helpful Comment? 1 1
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Feb 2007
L3: Novice
111 Posts
54 Reputation
#69
Quote from WhosUrBuddiee
:
The issue is that the 15% Offer only covers the 65" which you purchased. It does not list the 55" or the 75" as eligible.
https://www.amazon.com/l/17985366...4ZPY8U2GRG

I spoke with 2 Amazon agents (one via chat and one via phone) and both confirmed the 15% cash back ONLY applies to the 65". The 55" and 75" will only get the standard 5%.

See attached directly from Amazon once you add the 75" to your cart. I suspect the assumption only the 65" is covered is due to the how they bundle all of the sizes into a single 'sku' or something related.
Reply Helpful Comment? 1 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Apr 2014
L1: Learner
28 Posts
22 Reputation
#70
It's there you just have to click through and look at your payment promotion offers.
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Aug 2010
L10: Grand Master
11,090 Posts
2,359 Reputation
#71
Quote from dyer_maker
:
See attached directly from Amazon once you add the 75" to your cart. I suspect the assumption only the 65" is covered is due to the how they bundle all of the sizes into a single 'sku' or something related.
Both Amazon reps I spoke with stated that Offer PCB-4ZPY8U2GRG is only for the 65" model.

The TVs do not share a single SKU. Each has its own independent product ID.
55" - https://www.amazon.com/TCL-55R617...B079N9HDNQ
65" - https://www.amazon.com/TCL-65R617...B079NJMFL8
75" - https://www.amazon.com/TCL-75R617...B07M8D8JDK

If you clear all cookies and click on the 55" or 75" link, sign into your account, the 15% Back promo is not there. The only way to see the promo is to click on the 65" model first, then navigate to the 55" or 75".

But, Amazon Customer Service is top notch. Even if the extra 10% cash back doesnt work, there is a very high chance you can open a chat, show a screen shot that the 75% did say 15% and they would probably credit your account the difference.
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Feb 2007
L3: Novice
111 Posts
54 Reputation
#72
Quote from WhosUrBuddiee
:
Both Amazon reps I spoke with stated that Offer PCB-4ZPY8U2GRG is only for the 65" model.

The TVs do not share a single SKU. Each has its own independent product ID.
55" - https://www.amazon.com/TCL-55R617...B079N9HDNQ
65" - https://www.amazon.com/TCL-65R617...B079NJMFL8
75" - https://www.amazon.com/TCL-75R617...B07M8D8JDK

If you clear all cookies and click on the 55" or 75" link, sign into your account, the 15% Back promo is not there. The only way to see the promo is to click on the 65" model first, then navigate to the 55" or 75".

But, Amazon Customer Service is top notch. Even if the extra 10% cash back doesnt work, there is a very high chance you can open a chat, show a screen shot that the 75% did say 15% and they would probably credit your account the difference.
SKU was likely not the most appropriate way to explain it however essentially all the options for that model TV are accessible via a single link. I did exactly what you outlined and even used a different browser I don't normally use and the 15% is still showing for both the 65" and 75". Regardless of what the agents are stating, Amazon would presumably adjust the price, provide a credit, etc. if the cash back wasn't applied correctly. If they price matched Best Buy I would pull the trigger myself however I have one of the last 60" Panny plasmas referred to earlier in the thread.
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Aug 2010
L10: Grand Master
11,090 Posts
2,359 Reputation
#73
Quote from dyer_maker
:
SKU was likely not the most appropriate way to explain it however essentially all the options for that model TV are accessible via a single link. I did exactly what you outlined and even used a different browser I don't normally use and the 15% is still showing for both the 65" and 75". Regardless of what the agents are stating, Amazon would presumably adjust the price, provide a credit, etc. if the cash back wasn't applied correctly. If they price matched Best Buy I would pull the trigger myself however I have one of the last 60" Panny plasmas referred to earlier in the thread.
All the money you waste powering that plasma could actually pay for this TV.
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Feb 2007
L3: Novice
111 Posts
54 Reputation
#74
Quote from WhosUrBuddiee
:
All the money you waste powering that plasma could actually pay for this TV.
Are you basing this on running the TVs 24/7 or something related? The math isn't working out for me. Plus you have to consider, even though it's a larger screen, the quality isn't nearly the same. Furthermore unless you live and breath 4K content... well needless to say I'm not sold on making the switch just yet. It's tempting but would be more of impulse purchase for me, my 2 cents.
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0

Sign up for a Slickdeals account to remove this ad.

This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Mar 2012
Deal Stalker
371 Posts
92 Reputation
#75
Would anyone happen to know if it would be an issue in getting the 15% if the delivery is in July?

I think this promo runs out on 30th June. So does it have to be delivered before the 30th or just the order has to be placed before then?
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
Page 5 of 7
3 4 5 6 7
Join the Conversation
Add a Comment
 
Copyright 1999 - 2019. Slickdeals, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright / Infringement Policy  •  Privacy Policy  •  Terms of Service  •  Acceptable Use Policy (Rules)  •  Interest-Based Ads
Link Copied to Clipboard