work for you?
Wendy's: Buy Menu Item via Mobile App, Get Baconator Fries Side EXPIRED
Note, offer only valid on orders placed via the mobile app at participating locations.
- On your mobile device, download/install the Wendy's mobile app (iOS or Android).
- Log in to or create your free account
- Click the 'Offers' icon in the top-right corner (see image here)
- Select the "Free Baconator Fries w/ Mobile Order Purchase" offer (see image here)
- Start your order for Carryout, Dine In or Drive Thru Pickup
- Add any menu item(s) to your order
- Example: Jr. Classic Chocolate Frosty $0.99
- Important: Next, you must manually add one side of Baconator Fries (under 'Fries & Sides' menu) to your order
- Your Baconator Fries offer will be applied automatically at checkout, making them Free w/ your purchase
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Offer valid through 8/18/19 at participating Wendy's locations. Limit one per customer per visit. Menu pricing may vary by location. ~RevOne
Back To School Savings are here!
Get huge savings on laptops, notebooks, and other back to school essentials.
Go to offers, then you will see the different coupons. Just tell them you want Baconator fries when you order, and when you pay at the window or counter, show them the coupon. Some just want to view it for the code, others will actually tap it to mark it as used.
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.