work for you?
Note, only valid for Xfinity Home Internet subscribers (see all plans here starting at $34.99/mo.).
- Click here to see complete terms and conditions.
- VISA Prepaid card mailed to Xfinity account holder within 16-18 weeks of activation and expires in 180 days.
- 6.4" 2340x1080 Super AMOLED display (19.5:9 ratio)
- Samsung Exynos 9610 Octa-Core Processor
- 64GB internal storage | 4GB RAM
- microSD card slot (up to 1TB)
- Triple Rear 25MP (wide) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 5MP cameras
- Front 25MP (wide) camera
- 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, FM Radio, 3.5mm jack
- Fingerprint sensor (under-display)
- 4000mAh battery
- USB 2.0 Type C port w/ 15W fast charging
- Android 9.0 Pie
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Offer valid through 9/30/19 or while supplies last. New customers: A credit check (hard pull) will be required during checkout.
- Maximum $1,250 in prepaid card amount per customer/account. Multiple cards may be issued based on total qualifying amount.
- Refer to forum thread for additional details and discussion ~RevOne
Requires that you port your number into Xfinity Mobile and use the service for 90 days.
$349.99 - $250 = $99.99 (after 3 months of Xfinity Mobile Service and roughly one additional month to receive the prepaid card).
Xfinity uses Verizon's Network
Prepaid Card offer ends 9/30/19. Requires purchase of new, qualifying iPhone or Samsung mobile phone while supplies last, activation of new Xfinity Mobile line and transfer of phone number from another carrier within 30 days of phone order date. Must maintain new Xfinity Mobile line with an account in good standing for 90 days following line activation. Prepaid card issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa® U.S.A., Inc. Prepaid card mailed to Xfinity account holder within 16-18 weeks of activation of all required services and expires in 180 days. May not be combined with other offers. Not valid with prior purchases, returns or exchanges. Maximum $1,250 in prepaid card amount per customer/account. Multiple cards may be issued based on total qualifying amount.
Back To School Savings are here!
Get huge savings on laptops, notebooks, and other back to school essentials.
If you signed up before 8/1/19 for the 1st generation by the gig plan you can still add phones to that plan and just pay taxes only each month as long as total data usage of all phones is less than 100 mb. If you go over you will have a $12 charge for the first gb.I
Aug 22 - Ordered on Xfinity website. The A50 I received today is a model SM-A505U Hardware ver A505U.05.
It has NFC - found in Settings/Connections/NFC and payment.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
nxsfan posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.