This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Jun 2016
L6: Expert
1,588 Posts
740 Reputation
Not the OP's fault, but the manf's generic description isn't all that revealing and borders on useless.

This is what's known as an 'Oscillating Sprinkler', or what us simple folks know as a 'flip flop' sprinkler.

I will say that it's a good price - looks like it's been selling for $25 for most of July and part of August.
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0