work for you?
This Audiobook contains the following Unabridged works:
- As a Man Thinketh [By James Allen]
- Dollars Want Me: The New Road To Opulence [By Henry Harrison Brown]
- Meditations [By Marcus Aurelius]
- The Art of Money Getting: Golden Rules for Making Money [By P.T. Barnum]
- The Game of Life and How to Play it [By Florence Scovel Shinn]
- The Key to Success [By Russell H. Conwell]
- The prophet [By Khalil Gibran]
- The Richest Man in Babylon [By George S. Clason]
- The Science of Getting Rich [By Wallace D. Wattles]
- Think and Grow Rich [By Napoleon Hill]
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Don't have an Audible Membership? There is a free 1-Month Audible Trial available that offers 2 free audiobooks plus 2 free Audible originals when you sign-up.
- Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited video streaming & more.
- If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available.
Amazon/Audible has 10 Self-Help Classics to Guide You to Financial Freedom (Audiobook) for under a buck.
1. As a Man Thinketh [James Allen] - Starts at Chapter 1
2. Dollars Want Me: The New Road To Opulence [Henry Harrison Brown] - Starts at Chapter 9
3. Meditations -[Marcus Aurelius] Starts at Chapter 16
4. The Art of Money Getting: Golden Rules for Making Money [P.T. Barnum] - Starts at Chapter 29
5. The Game of Life and How to Play it [Florence Scovel Shinn] - Starts at Chapter 50
6. The Key to Success - [Russell H. Conwell] Starts at Chapter 60
7. The prophet [Khalil Gibran] - Starts at Chapter 67
8. The Richest Man in Babylon [George S. Clason] - Starts at Chapter 95
9. The Science of Getting Rich [Wallace D. Wattles] - Starts at Chapter 114
10. Think and Grow Rich [Napoleon Hill ] - Starts at Chapter 132
Back To School Savings are here!
Get huge savings on laptops, notebooks, and other back to school essentials.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
PamelaChu posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.