Grade A Tools
are restored or rebuilt to factory specifications then fully tested and inspected to make sure they operate properly and safely. Grade A tools have a cosmetic condition of very good to excellent, having no more than light scratches or other minor blemishes.
1/2" 0-850 RPM Drill drills into various types of metal, wood, plastic resin, stainless steel and similar materials. This model also tightens and loosens small screws, wood screws, nuts and bolts.
- 9 Amp motor, forcible power combines high speed with optimal torque
- Max torque of 416.6in-lbs, ideal for high torque applications
- Form fit palm grip, designed to comfortably fit in hand for improved control with minimal vibration
- Contractor-grade cast aluminum gear housing, adds durability and efficiently dissipates heat
- Double gear reduction, provides higher torque while reducing gear strain
- Electronic variable speed control trigger, designed for easy two-finger operation with a lock-on feature for continuous operation
- Oversized reversible switch and trigger lock, conveniently located for continuous uninterrupted operation
- Removable side handle, increases operability and control
- Belt hook, convenient for between use and preventing the tool from unexpected falls
- Optional angle attachment, ideal for hard to reach applications
- Side Handle
- Injection molded plastic carrying case
- Chuck key
All Hitachi reconditioned tools, batteries, and chargers are backed by a one year manufacturer's warranty. The reconditioned Hitachi warranty is valid for the United States ONLY.
All Warranty issues occurring after 60 days from the date of purchase are handled through a Local Hitachi Service Center or the Hitachi Factory Service Center.
The Hitachi tool warranty is not with Big Sky Tool.