Use browser not the app!
Have been scrolling up and down in Amazon Warehouse deals related to Automotive Parts and Accessories. But I couldn't filter out the deals that were exact fit for my car.
I figured out a way to filter all amazon warehouse deal based on the exact fit for your car:
1. First thing first, add your car (as specific as possible to your amazon account)
2. (in a browser)
Open up an item from amazon that has vehicle specific information: such as this one: https://www.amazon.com/K2069-Dril...way&sr=8-4
3. On the top left hand under "See similar products that fit this vehicle:" click on "Replacement Parts
" after making sure that your vehicle is correctly selected in drop-down menu. You may add Engine, Trim or other information if necessary, at this step.
4. From the new URL Copy the text that begins with "&vehicle=
" until the end. For example: "&vehicle=2007-67-881------------2
" is for a 2007 Nissan Altima.
5. Open one of the percentage discount links from below (that has been posted before by other OPs)
90% or more discount: https://www.amazon.com/s?bbn=1015...t=as%3Aoff
80% or more discount: https://www.amazon.com/s?bbn=1015...t=as%3Aoff
70% or more discount: https://www.amazon.com/s?bbn=1015...t=as%3Aoff
60% or more discount: https://www.amazon.com/s?bbn=1015...t=as%3Aoff
6. Paste the partial URL link that you copied in step 4 at the end of the URL from step 5.
Congratulations! Now you have all deals filtered by your vehicle fit! I know it is a bit long. but overall, it will save your time. I hope this is helpful!
Example: The main link is filtered for 70% of more for 2007 Nissan Altima.