work for you?
Chase Freedom Unlimited® Credit Card: $200 Bonus after spending $500 in 1st 3-mos + 0% APR for 15 mos + 3% balance transfers for 60 days
Card benefits include:
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase
- 0% intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers. After that, 16.99%–25.74% variable APR. 3% intro balance transfer fee when you transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open, with a minimum of $5. After that, the fee for future balance transfers is 5% of the amount transferred, with a minimum of $5.
- No annual fee
- Cash Back rewards do not expire
*** OP's Notes ***
- This card is different from Chase Freedom®. You are allowed to own or apply for both cards at once.
- Chase has a rule where you cannot apply for one of their cards if you've gotten 5 or more new cards from any institution within 24 months (the 5/24 rule for short.) Keep this in mind when applying for Chase cards.
- Chase is fairly strict on the definition of 3 months. It is literally 3 months, by date, from the exact day you are approved for the card (eg. Aug. 28th to Nov. 28th.) You can call customer service to confirm the date.
- They can expedite the mailing of your card for free, if you call them. Otherwise they will mail it via First Class Mail which may take 5-10 business days and delay the time you have to make your purchases.
- YMMV but according to the representative I spoke to the purchases only need to be 'Pending' by the deadline date.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
pirezza posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.