Chase Freedom Unlimited® [chase.com]
credit card has a new special offer that gives $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months, plus 0% APR for 15 months and 3% balance transfers for 60 days from account opening.
Card benefits include:
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase
- 0% intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers. After that, 16.99%–25.74% variable APR. 3% intro balance transfer fee when you transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open, with a minimum of $5. After that, the fee for future balance transfers is 5% of the amount transferred, with a minimum of $5.
- No annual fee
- Cash Back rewards do not expire
This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.
*** OP's Notes ***
- This card is different from Chase Freedom®. You are allowed to own or apply for both cards at once.
- Chase has a rule where you cannot apply for one of their cards if you've gotten 5 or more new cards from any institution within 24 months (the 5/24 rule for short.) Keep this in mind when applying for Chase cards.
- Chase is fairly strict on the definition of 3 months. It is literally 3 months, by date, from the exact day you are approved for the card (eg. Aug. 28th to Nov. 28th.) You can call customer service to confirm the date.
- They can expedite the mailing of your card for free, if you call them. Otherwise they will mail it via First Class Mail which may take 5-10 business days and delay the time you have to make your purchases.
- YMMV but according to the representative I spoke to the purchases only need to be 'Pending' by the deadline date.