work for you?
25-35% off all Garmin Watches for Students and certain Health Care Providers $747.5
Fenix 6X Pro Solar: $747.5
Fenix 6X Pro: $475
Fenix 6 Pro: $443
Forerunner 945: $380
Forerunner : $285
Forerunner : $215
vivoactive : $158
Vivosmart 4: $82
Health Insurance Discounts
Please note that not all plans qualify, check to see if yours does.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield has a 35% discount through blue365 Note: For discounts on watches not immediately displayed you'll have to go through BCBS to get to garmin, then open garmin.com in a NEW tab and you should see discounts on everything.
- Anthem BCBS doesn't use blue365, you have to go to their website => Benefits => and there'll be a link to discounts.
- Empire BCBS you need to make an account and then go to the care tab and there'll be 25% off.
- Humana has a 35% discount through Go365 .
- All Savers, Excellus, HealthAlliance, Mercer, UnitedHealthcare, and Univera all partner with Rally Health which has 30% off select Garmin models. You do need to acquire 2500 "coins" first before you can get the discount, which takes about an hour over two days of clicking things.
- Aetna & Kaiser Permanente partner with ChooseHealthy for discounts, but they didn't actually filter to ensure eligibility and too many people enrolled, so they removed the 35% off. It might come back later.
25% off Garmin if you are a student (in the USA)! You'll have verify student status through UNiDAYS . This discount has been 35% in the past if you're patient. - Dead. Now 20%.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
Chrono Warrior3 posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.