Note, available sizes and styles may vary.
Some Examples (click on "See All Sizes" on item pages to view available sizes):
- Van Heusen Men's Slim-Fit Flex Stretch Wrinkle-Resistant Solid Suit (Black) $79.99 (pictured)
- Van Heusen Men's Slim-Fit Flex Stretch Wrinkle-Resistant Pindot Suit (Dark Blue) $79.99
- Van Heusen Men's Slim-Fit Flex Stretch Wrinkle-Resistant Solid Suit (Wine) $79.99
- & More
Editor's Notes & Price Research
This sale is online only and ends 10/7/19. Available sizes and styles may vary.
Click on "See all sizes" on item pages to view available sizes.
- Van Heusen Men's Slim-Fit Flex Stretch Wrinkle-Resistant Black Solid Suit $80
- Van Heusen Men's Slim-Fit Flex Stretch Wrinkle-Resistant Dark Blue Pindot Suit $80
- Van Heusen Men's Slim-Fit Flex Stretch Wrinkle-Resistant Wine Solid Suit $80
- Tommy Hilfiger Men's Modern-Fit THFlex Stretch Navy Mini-Grid Vested Suit $100 OOS
|Rating:||(3 out of 5 stars)|
|Reviews:||2 Macy's Reviews|
|Product Name:||Men's Slim-Fit Flex Stretch Wrinkle-Resistant Black Solid Suit|
|Product Description:||The perfect choice for polished style in any sophisticated setting, this sleek black suit from Van Heusen features a refined slim fit upgraded with a wrinkle-resistant stretch design to help keep your look crisp and comfortable.|
|Slim fit through the shoulders, chest and waist with higher armholes and slimmer sleeves|
|Slim fit pants sit slightly below the waist|
|slim fit through the hips and thighs with a straight or narrow leg opening|
|Suit includes: fully lined jacket and flat front, unlined pants with finished hem|
|Height recommendation: Short (S) = 5'7" and under|
|Regular (R) = 5'8"-5'11"|
|Long (L) = 6' and over|
|This suit has a 6" drop which is the difference between the size of jacket & pants. For example: a 40R jacket includes a 34W pant|
|Click on our size chart above for more sizes and details|
|Jacket and pants shell: polyester/rayon/elastane|
|jacket lining: polyester|
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
daisybeetle posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.