Forum Thread

($7.08) 9Lives Dry Cat Food 28LB For $7.08 + tax S&S YYMV

$7.08
+4 Deal Score
1,701 Views
9lives 28LB dry cat food. It normally costs, $12.87 subscribe and save for extra 5% and for your first cat food subscribe and save it goes does down an additional 40% more so a total of 45% discount bringing it down to $7.08 YMMV

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product...prod_image Usually ships within 1-4 weeks
Share
Good deal?
You gave thanks to davidobed for this post.
Thank you!
davidobed posted this deal. Say thanks!
Add Comment
Created 09-10-2019 at 06:12 PM by davidobed
If you purchase something through a post on our site, Slickdeals may get a small share of the sale.
Deal
Score
+4
1,701 Views
$7.08
00 days
00 hours
00 minutes
Black Friday 2019 is coming!
Slickdeals community members review and recommend the best deals.
Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited video streaming & more. If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available.

5 Comments

1

Sign up for a Slickdeals account to remove this ad.

This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Apr 2018
L2: Beginner
25 Posts
52 Reputation
Original Poster
#2
It might not show the option for an additional 40% off on Suscribe and Save on all accounts so YYMV. I also attached a screenshot of my receipt! Hope it helps some of y'all!
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Jul 2018
L3: Novice
145 Posts
26 Reputation
#3
Drats, not me! But that's a great deal for the stuff.
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Aug 2008
L3: Novice
139 Posts
34 Reputation
#4
This stuff is terrible for cats. First ingredient is corn. Look for one where the first ingredient is a protein.
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Mar 2016
L5: Journeyman
964 Posts
200 Reputation
#5
Ya this stuff is awful. If your only means of feeding your pets is this stuff then so be it, but if you can afford better please do.
Reply Helpful Comment? 2 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Sep 2008
L10: Balrog
10,189 Posts
3,106 Reputation
#6
Your cat will need all 9 of its lives on this food.
Reply Helpful Comment? 1 0
Page 1 of 1
1
Join the Conversation
Add a Comment
 

Shop More Black Friday Deals

Link Copied to Clipboard