Sorry, this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future. Add Deal Alert for this Item
Frontpage Deal

65" TCL 65R615 6 Series 4K UHD HDR Roku Smart HDTV (Refurbished) EXPIRED

$460
+ Free S&H or Less
+34 Deal Score
20,422 Views
Walmart has 65" TCL 65R615 6 Series 4K UHD HDR Roku Smart HDTV (Refurbished) on sale for $459.99 + Free Shipping, or $455.34 with Store Pickup Discount. Thanks delz4stelz

Specs:
  • Resolution: 3840x2160
  • Refresh Rate: 120Hz Clear Motion Index
  • HDR, Dolby Vision, Roku Smart + WiFi
  • Inputs:
    • 3x HDMI
    • 1x Composite
    • 1x USB
    • 1x Ethernet
    • 1x Digital Audio Optical
    • 1x Audio Headphone
    • 1x RF
Share
Good deal?
You gave thanks to delz4stelz for this post.
Thank you!
delz4stelz posted this deal. Say thanks!

Editor's Notes & Price Research

Written by

All refurbished TVs come with a minimum 90-day limited warranty provided by the manufacturer or supplier. The product may arrive in a generic box that may show some prior wear. 

Original Post

Written by
Edited October 2, 2019 at 06:48 PM by
Walmart

Free Shipping or Free Store Pickup

65" TCL 65R615 4K UHD Dolby Vision HDR Roku Smart LED HDTV (Refurbished) $459.99 / $455.34 w/ Store Pickup Discount
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Refurb.../985569931
If you purchase something through a post on our site, Slickdeals may get a small share of the sale.
Deal
Score
+34
20,422 Views
$460
About the OP
Send Message
Pro
Joined May 2010 L8: Grand Teacher
25,066 Reputation Points
3,494 Deals Posted
3,435 Votes Submitted
3,769 Comments Posted

75 Comments

1 2 3 4 5

Featured Comments

High risk of being a panel lottery loser return Frown
8 Helpful?
The one I returned that was a panel lottery loser was a 65r617 (same exact TV, better remote). So at least you probably won't get my old TV, and you really don't want it. You'll get one returned by someone who bought theirs at Best Buy instead. On a brighter note, the second one I got was great, but it was also new. Probably not the TV I would roll the dice on a refurb on. Great TV though. As long as you get a good one.

On the other hand, with the understanding that probably 85% of these are panel lottery returns of varying quality (with the other 15% being either buyer's regret/didn't fit returns, or some other issue that was repaired) if you never ever plan on watching hockey, and don't mind a really good chance of a few dark spots in your blue sky and snowy scenes, it's one hell of a TV for $459, and for most things you won't notice that anyway.
6 Helpful?

Sign up for a Slickdeals account to remove this ad.

This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Jul 2007
L3: Novice
105 Posts
51 Reputation
Our community has rated this post as helpful. If you agree, why not thank ?
#3
High risk of being a panel lottery loser return Frown
Reply Helpful Comment? 12 4
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Aug 2019
L2: Beginner
28 Posts
10 Reputation
#4
2x loser here. Not sure if these are worth the hassle.
Reply Helpful Comment? 3 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Aug 2019
New User
2 Posts
10 Reputation
#5
Is it worth the risk of getting a broken panel?
Reply Helpful Comment? 1 1
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Aug 2010
L10: Grand Master
9,847 Posts
2,276 Reputation
Pro
Our community has rated this post as helpful. If you agree, why not thank ?
#6
This Tv is the panel lottery king.......and then added now this is a refurb......
let the dice be rolled.....Applause
Reply Helpful Comment? 5 1
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Aug 2011
L3: Novice
287 Posts
80 Reputation
#7
Will you be able to check it out at store when pick it up?

I got a 49" TCL 5 series refurb from Walmart for 199. Feel like kind of too small for the bedroom.
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Feb 2005
L10: Grand Master
13,368 Posts
1,872 Reputation
#8
Quote from turnne
:
This Tv is the panel lottery king.......and then added now this is a refurb......
let the dice be rolled.....Applause
You left out the chances of getting them with cracked screen, which wally is notorious for.
Reply Helpful Comment? 2 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Aug 2019
L2: Beginner
28 Posts
10 Reputation
#9
I am pretty sure these are all of best buys returns related to the DSE also.
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 1

Sign up for a Slickdeals account to remove this ad.

This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Mar 2005
L5: Journeyman
601 Posts
276 Reputation
Pro
Our community has rated this post as helpful. If you agree, why not thank ?
#10
The one I returned that was a panel lottery loser was a 65r617 (same exact TV, better remote). So at least you probably won't get my old TV, and you really don't want it. You'll get one returned by someone who bought theirs at Best Buy instead. On a brighter note, the second one I got was great, but it was also new. Probably not the TV I would roll the dice on a refurb on. Great TV though. As long as you get a good one.

On the other hand, with the understanding that probably 85% of these are panel lottery returns of varying quality (with the other 15% being either buyer's regret/didn't fit returns, or some other issue that was repaired) if you never ever plan on watching hockey, and don't mind a really good chance of a few dark spots in your blue sky and snowy scenes, it's one hell of a TV for $459, and for most things you won't notice that anyway.
Reply Helpful Comment? 6 0
Last edited by Nack October 2, 2019 at 03:58 PM.
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Jan 2017
New User
12 Posts
10 Reputation
#11
I'll add in to this. I picked up 3 of the 55" refrubs for various family members and all panels were intact. One perfect panel and two others that have minimal dimming in the corners VS center. If I was in the market I'd pull the trigger.
Reply Helpful Comment? 1 1
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Nov 2011
L2: Beginner
55 Posts
175 Reputation
#12
I got pretty lucky with the r617 refurb I got about 3 months ago. Too bad kid hit with frisbee and cracked display. These things can't take a hit like the old Panasonic plasmas. Just glad I didn't pay more than I did. Also suggest using chase or other card with purchase protection. Unfortunately I used discover which discontinued that benefit last year.
Reply Helpful Comment? 3 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Nov 2012
Free the Robots!
3,050 Posts
406 Reputation
#13
Refurbs are usually the way to go for products with known issues, as those issues have usually been addressed. But it's hard to know if TCL is replacing the screens on these or just reboxing them and passing them off with poor screens that they still consider to be within spec.

I'd bite if I could fit a 65, need a 55 tho.
Reply Helpful Comment? 1 1
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Nov 2017
L2: Beginner
28 Posts
14 Reputation
#14
Quote from NihonNoir
:
Refurbs are usually the way to go for products with known issues, as those issues have usually been addressed. But it's hard to know if TCL is replacing the screens on these or just reboxing them and passing them off with poor screens that they still consider to be within spec.

I'd bite if I could fit a 65, need a 55 tho.
The 55" is also available refurbished for $349.99. Link: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Refurb.../262149199
Reply Helpful Comment? 3 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Jan 2011
L6: Expert
1,575 Posts
164 Reputation
#15
Any 75" available?
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
Page 1 of 6
1 2 3 4 5
Join the Conversation
Add a Comment
 
Copyright 1999 - 2019. Slickdeals, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright / Infringement Policy  •  Privacy Policy  •  Terms of Service  •  Acceptable Use Policy (Rules)  •  Interest-Based Ads
Link Copied to Clipboard