November 2, 2019 | Submit a Claim Form
January 14, 2020 | Final Approval Hearing
$1.00 (1 Product) to $10.00 (10 Products) Payout, etc.
- Purchased Products:
- In The United States from September 6, 2010 through and including March 7, 2019
- What is this lawsuit about?
- The lawsuit claims that the Defendant violated certain laws by labeling and advertising its snack.
Products as "All Natural" and "100% Natural" when they allegedly contain synthetic, artificial,
highly processed ingredients, chemical preservatives, and artificial flavors.
- Products Included in the settlement?
- Apple Chips, Humbles Baked Hummus Chips, Bistro Chips, Eat Your Vegetables, Enjoy Being Good Potato Chips, Enjoy Being Good Veggie Snacks (Chips and Straws), Harmonies Multigrain Chips, Multigrain Chips, Popcorn, Popped Crisps, Potato Chips, Pretzels (including Peanut
Butter, Gluten-Free, Organic Whole Wheat Sprouted, and Veggie), Solea Polenta Chips, Sweet Potato Chips, Tortilla Chips, Vegetable (Veggie) Chips, Vegetable (Veggie) Rings, Vegetable , (Veggie) Stix, and Vegetable (Veggie) Straws.
- What can I get from the settlement?
- Maximum of Ten (10) Products.
- The maximum amount that will be paid to any one Claimant household without Proof of Purchase will be Ten Dollars ($10.00)
- How can I submit a claim?
- To request compensation, you must send in a Claim Form. A Claim Form is available by clicking HERE [snacksettlement.com]