Forum Thread

Stanley Square Nail Head Tip - $1.83 at Amazon

+1 Deal Score
Amazon has the Stanley 58-111 1/32 Inch Square Nail Head Tip for 1.83 FS with Prime

NOTE: Says "Set" in the title and description but it is not a set, it is a single piece.
Quote :
The Stanley 1/32-Inch Tip Square Nail Head Set features a square head -- which prevents it from rolling -- with a round, knurled body. It is constructed from hardened, tempered alloy steel and includes a cupped, chamfered tip. It comes with a limited lifetime warranty.

- Square nail head set features a square head with round, knurled body
- Square head conveniently prevents rolling
- Constructed from hardened, tempered alloy steel
- Cupped, chamfered tip
- 1/32-inch tip; limited lifetime warranty​
Good deal?
You gave thanks to Steeve for this post.
Thank you!
Steeve posted this deal. Say thanks!
Add Comment
Created 10-10-2019 at 11:37 AM by Steeve
If you purchase something through a post on our site, Slickdeals may get a small share of the sale.
Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited video streaming & more. If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available.



Sign up for a Slickdeals account to remove this ad.

This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Jun 2012
Who me?
8,707 Posts
3,204 Reputation
The 19th century called and wants to know who is using square nails in 2019. J/K

But seriously, what a confusing title and from reading the reviews there's some question about what you'd actually get. The current Stanley listing for 58-111 [] is a single regular old 1/32" nail set. Nothing square about it.
Reply Helpful Comment? 1 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Nov 2005
L8: Grand Teacher
3,275 Posts
1,203 Reputation
Set is a verb here. Like "set the cup down".

The part you hit with a hammer is square. The part that sets the nail is not square.
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Nov 2005
L10: Grand Master
29,683 Posts
3,873 Reputation
Not sure if OP realizes it but this is called a nail set. The word "set" does not imply there are multiple pieces, it's what the tool is called.
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0
Page 1 of 1
Join the Conversation
Add a Comment
Copyright 1999 - 2019. Slickdeals, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright / Infringement Policy  •  Privacy Policy  •  Terms of Service  •  Acceptable Use Policy (Rules)  •  Interest-Based Ads
Link Copied to Clipboard