This is the Heavy Duty 5 quart version, definitely capable of mixing heavy bread dough and fluffy meringue .This is the best price they'll be at this year -- likely better than Black Friday.
Knowing a thing or two about these, the nice part about the 5-Quart Bowl Lift mixer is that the attachment goes to the top of the bowl. Often, larger mixers (6, 7, 8-Quart) actually just sink the attachment deeper into the bowl, which doesn't result in more usable space.
8 of the most popular colors included.
These guys did a comparison here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuW-i8Op0Ak [youtube.com]
and here: https://www.everythingkitchens.co...tisan.html
- 525-watts, 120 Volts
- Heavy duty commercial grade motor to handle dense doughs & large batches
- Bowl-lift design with sturdy metal handle
- 5-quart polished stainless steel mixing bowl with contoured handle
- Direct drive transmission, all-steel gears, and all-metal construction
- Commercial-style motor protection
- Includes coated flat beater, coated PowerKnead spiral dough hook, and a stainless steel wire whip
- 10 Speed
- Engineered, designed & assembled with pride in the USA
- Available in 8 different color options
- Dimensions: 16.5" Height x 11.3" Width x 14.6" Depth
1-year limited manufacturer's warranty