this deal isn't new but upgraded with added value.....read on.....
Walt Disney World is offering a four-day, 4-Park Magic Ticket for $89 per day (plus tax) for a total price of $356 (plus tax). The 4-Park Magic Tickets include these 4 parks on 4 separate days!
For the first time
- one day of admission to Magic Kingdom Park
- one day of admission to Epcot
- one day of admission to Disney's Hollywood Studios
- one day of admission to Disney's Animal Kingdom
, this latest version of the 4-Park Magic Ticket debuting today can be upgraded to include one admission to either Disney's Typhoon Lagoon or Disney's Blizzard Beach water parks, plus one admission to the new NBA Experience at Disney Springs.
Guests must select a start date on or before Sept. 30, 2020, and the ticket expires seven days after the selected start date.
- Adult (ages 10+): from $89 per day, plus tax (from $356 total, plus tax); prices vary based on start date selected; lower prices may apply on certain dates
- Add one admission to one water park and one admission to NBA Experience for an extra $40, plus tax (ages 10+)
- Child (ages 3-9) prices available
4-Park Magic Tickets is available to purchase now at Disneyworld website, through the Disney Reservation Center or authorized travel professionals and ticket sellers such as Expedia [expedia.com]
, Priceline [priceline.com]
, Travelocity [travelocity.com]
, Costco Travel, AAA Travel, etc.. Also, Ares Travel [arestravel.com]
is a leader in Disney travel planning products, check them out.
Note: 4-Park Magic Tickets are valid for one theme park per day; tickets can be used to enter each theme park only once. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable and exclude activities/events separately priced. Higher-priced tickets are valid for use on dates with a lower price. For more information about the 4-Park Magic Tickets, click here [go.com]
Want to see more travel deals? Click here or here.