I logged into my SoFi account and saw that they are offering 20% cashback (up to $1,000) when you use your SoFi Money card to pay for Lyft rides:
- Log in to your SoFi account (or find a friend who is a SoFi member and ask them for their referral link to signup for SoFi and get a welcome bonus of up to $125)
- Add your SoFi Money card to your Lyft account.
- Set SoFi Money as your default payment.
- Start riding and receive 20% cashback
If you don't have a SoFi account - there are several decent signup bonuses available (check the other SD posts for more info), you just need a referral link from a friend who is a SoFi member to receive the signup bonuses. New members MUST be referred by a current member
to receive a signup bonus. Do not sign up via their website or the link above). A friendly reminder that SD does not allow referrals of any kind, so please do not ask or offer any referrals in this thread guys.
SoFi Signup Bonuses Available
(updated 11/25/2019), you can only choose one:
1. $50 SoFi Money Referral - $50 bonus when the new Money account is opened with a $100 deposit
2. $100 SoFi Invest Referral -$100 bonus when the new Invest account is opened with a $1000 deposit (extra $25 available for Crypto trade)