About $75 cheaper than the previous lower price, looking back 163 days (full CCC history). Rated 4.2 out of 5 (504 customer ratings) on Amazon, but reviews are lumped together with the less-capable 9 in. and 10 in. models. Seems like it's a solid saw after taking some time to set up properly.
- 9.5 amp motor creates cuts up to 8.85 inches deep and 13-3/8 inches wide
- Uses 100-3/4 inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 1 inches in size
- Spacious 21-1/2 x 15-3/4 inch work table bevels up to 45 degrees
- Operates at two speeds of either 1480 or 3280 FPM
- Includes a blade tension gauge, a circle cutting guide, a flexible work light, a 3-in-1 dust port, a fence, a 1/2-inch blade, and a miter gauge
Previous related Slick Deal
[9/30/19] on the Rikon 14" 10-321, at $429.94 + $29.25 S/H = 459.19 shipped.
The Rikon didn't have any accessories: fence ($85), circle jig ($?), miter guide ($43-55), so the difference vs the above WEN is only about ~$60 cheaper
Grizzly 14 Inch 1 HP Deluxe Bandsaw - G0555LA35, $734.50 shipped [magnumtools.com]
+2 amps*, reduces resaw capacity to 6", doesn't include circle cutting jig + miter gauge, adds computer-balanced wheels
Shop Fox 1 HP 14" Bandsaw - W1706, $789.99 shipped [bibbtool.com]
+5 amps*, reduces resaw capacity to 6" (but has optional + 6" riser), doesn't include circle cutting jig, upgrades stand to enclosed
* All 3 saws are 1 HP but have different amp ratings