Joined Dec 2004 Slickdeals Staff Community Manager
Filled - Would you like to join the Slickdeals Forums QA team?
January 6, 2020 at 01:51 PM
Thread DetailsLast Edited by Schooby January 16, 2020 at 11:03 AM
- Want to work with fun people on a site that you love?
- Are you great with detail and fast on the keyboard?
- Do you get along with the mods, DEs and QA team and have an account on SD in good standing?
If you answered yes to those questions and would like to apply for a Forum QA position on Slickdeals please email us at email@example.com to tell us your attributes and why you'd be a good fit for our group.
Please be sure to include your slickdeals member name, thanks
The right person for this job needs to be able to work full-time.
We are looking for someone who could work:
10pm - 6am pacific
Mon., Tues., Wed., Sat. & Sun.
Basic tasks include but are not limited to:
- Adding pictures of products, categories, keywords and tags to threads.
- Checking to see if deals are still alive or need to be moved to DT.
- Letting DEs know when FP threads need editing (parts of deals expired but rest still active).
All Moderator, QA and Deal Editor positions are paid and include vacation days, optional medical packages as well as the ability to put into a 401K
Sorry, this thread is closed.