Similar to the deal last month. There is a MS Rewards punch card in the MS Rewards App on the Xbox Console.
"Score More With Xbox", Team of 2019 Punch Card 5000 Points
Purchase must be completed between January 6 -January 13, 2020
Complete 3 Punches
- Activate Punch Card
- Purchase a minimum of 250 FIFA Points
- Purchase a $3 Xbox Live Gift Card with points through MS Rewards [microsoft.com]
- MS Rewards Member Level 1 Cost 3,100 Points
- MS Rewards Member Level 2 Cost 2,900 Points
- MAKE SURE $3Gift Card is deposited into your MS Account before going to the
next step.In the past this has been instantaneous, but took 3 hours this time for me.
After purchase it does say it can take 24 hours before gift card amount is deposited
into you MS account.
- Purchase 250 FIFA Points by Clicking 2nd Punch
- EA Access Cost $2.24
- No EA Access Cost $2.49
- Click on the last punch, "Play the game...Play FIFA 20 now!"
- FIFA 20 NOT REQUIRED just click the punch
- FIFA20 & EA ACCESS NOT REQUIRED
- If you are MS Rewards Member Level 1 you profit 1,900 points and if you are a Level 2 you profit 2,100 points. Difference between Level 1 and Level 2 [microsoft.com]
- You save $0.25 if you have EA Access on the purchase of FIFA points but not required.
- The intent of this post is to use MS Rewards points so you don't have any out of pocket $ cost. But you can buy a Xbox Live Gift Card with $ instead of using points and get the 5,000 points.