JSX, a hop-on jet service that uses private terminals for the cost of a commercial ticket is launching service between Portland International Airport (PDX) and Seattle's King County International Airport-Boeing Field (BFI) beginning on April 2, 2020.
JSX will offer five daily round-trip flights on 30-seat jets from private terminals between Portland and Seattle.
Ticket prices start at just $49 one-way and can be booked now.
Book until availability gone
Travel April 2 through June 30, 2020
Want to see more travel deals? Click here or here.
- Arrive just 20 minutes before the flight from private jet terminals with no long check-in lines or waiting at crowded gates;
- A quick, effortless security screening process that far exceeds TSA requirements;
- Valet parking and comfortable lounges with free WiFi and drinks;
- A bright, spacious, modern cabin interior, featuring:
- 30 comfortable leather seats, each with legroom comparable to domestic airlines' first-class service
- Power outlets at every row; (high-speed internet service is set to launch in 2020);
- Free amenities for all customers including two checked bags, drinks, snacks, and complimentary cocktails inflight;
- Small dogs and cats permitted to fly under seat at no charge and medium or large sized dogs can fly in cabin at the cost of a regular ticket.
- Deplaning and baggage retrieval within minutes of arrival.