Edited February 22, 2020
at 06:20 PM
For those interested, offer will be valid for REDcard Holders [target.com]
only from 1/26-2/1
, coupon will be one-time use.
Steps (Live Starting 1/26-2/1)
Link to Target [target.com]
- Open the Target App (Android [google.com] or iOS [apple.com])
- Make sure your Target RedCard is listed under your payment cards
- Select your wallet
- Take the option to "Show extra offers"
- Look for "Redcard Exclusive: 10% off one item storewide" (exclusions apply, expires 2/1/2020)
- Click on the "+" to add the offer to your account
- The coupon will apply in-store at checkout on a qualifying item when you present the barcode via the Target App and pay with your RedCard. You also save additional 5% on top of this with your REDcard.
[Store Locator [target.com]
I don't know the exclusions yet since offer is not live. Once live check app for exclusions.