- Just Cause 3 is often considered the best, or second-best game in the franchise
- Simply fun game; exploding things and hooking people into cars without worrying about anything
- Average a rating of 75 according to OpenCritic, with mostly positive reviews on Steam
- Current best price according to GG.Deals
- Supports Remote Play on TV
Just Cause 3 was released in late 2015 and it was praised by critics for the freedom it offers to players. While there's a story and players can do such missions in order to see Just Cause's main character Rico facing another dictatorship, the real fun of Just Cause 3 is on the amount of chaos and destruction the player can create. Use your grappling hook to take your enemies away with a car, explode a gas post with a plane, take down entire bridges and much more.
One of the main criticism for the game when it release was its performance. Fortunately, the developers release plenty of updates and the Steam community for the game came together in order to put some guides to help users struggling to run the game.
This is the current best price on the game, and also in sale is Just Cause 3 XXL [fanatical.com]
($5.29), which includes all expansions released for the game in order to have the full experience right away if you think that JC3 is your next game to play.