Lowest on Amazon was $29.99; was going for $34.99 recently and then up to $39.99
Lowest via Best Buy was $24.99 but was in store only; was also going for $34.99 online but went up to $79.99.
This mouse is better than the wireless G602 (which has an overly sensitive middle mouse wheel click).
Description from Amazon:
- High performance hero 16k sensor: Logitech most accurate sensor yet with up to 16,000 dpi for the ultimate in gaming speed, accuracy and responsiveness across entire dpi range
- 11 customizable buttons and onboard memory: Assign custom commands to the buttons and save up to five ready to play profiles directly to the mouse
- Adjustable weight system: Arrange up to five removable 3.6g weights inside the mouse for personalized weight and balance tuning. Requirements - Windows 7 or later. macOS 10.11 or later. Chrome OS. USB port
- Programmable RGB lighting and lightsync technology: Customize lighting from nearly 16.8 million colors to match your team's colors, sport your own or sync colors with other logitech g gear
- Mechanical switch button tensioning: metal spring tensioning system and pivot hinges are built into left and right gaming mouse buttons for a crisp, clean click feel with rapid click feedback
| ||Brand Name || || Logitech G || |
| ||Series || || G502 HERO SE || |
| ||Item model number || || 910-005728 || |