This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Dec 2014
L8: Grand Teacher
3,829 Posts
328 Reputation
blah. I need one where the dvi has that two squares of pins instead of the full rectangle look. I guess it's called DL or something.
Reply Helpful Comment? 0 0