Free shipping to most addresses in the continental US.
This planer is selling for about a hundred bucks more at Home Depot. Seems like a great price for an entry level jointer. Probably a good option for weekend woodworkers who would rather not justify $400 for a Delta. Replacement blades seem readily available for OEM and after market.
- Features a spacious 6-1/4 x 28-1/2 inch table and a two-blade 6-1/8 inch cutterhead
- 10-amp motor provides up to 20,000 cuts per minute anywhere from 0 to 1/8 of an inch in size
- Onboard depth scale makes for easy adjustments to the depth of cut
- Adjustable 20-3/4 x 4-1/2 inch fence bevels up to 45 degrees in either direction
- Includes a push stick, a push block, an adjustable 2-1/2-inch dust chute, a dust filter bag, and a two-year warranty