How to participate.
1. Agency types.
Eligible agencies include state or local police & sheriff, fire, and emergency medical services that support one of the following:
- Districts or municipalities
2. Active duty employees.
You must maintain active government duty employees in one of the following:
- Police, fire, or emergency medical services first responders
- Public safety or law enforcement command
- Police, sheriff, fire, or emergency medical services
- Police or fire chiefs and their staff
- Police or fire field command
- Police or fire dispatch
3. Business account.
You must establish a business account in the name of the state or local government agency.
Additional details about this plan.
Inclusion of volunteers within Government First Responder rate plans will be at the discretion of the station chief or commander in consultation with T-Mobile.
Exceptions may be made for stations with a predominantly auxiliary/volunteer force and non-profit first responders' organizations.
Private, for-profit public safety institutions will not be eligible for this program.
Other plan options.
Individuals who do not qualify should check out our Magenta First Responder plan.
Get the details