A few steps to make this work, but might be worthwhile . Amex Business Platinum has $400 statement credit right now for dell purchases but $200 can be used in June and $200 can be used in July-December 2020. I talked to Dell chat and found out that they have a financing options and paying off the financing appears as if you are making a purchase to Dell. So you can basically
0) Make sure you enroll [americanexpress.com]
for the extra Amex statement credits
1) buy anything on Dell for $400+ make sure to apply 10% coupon if needed
2) Checkout and put $200 on your Amex Business Platinum
3) Apply for Financing for the other $200+ (this is annoying as you have to fill a small application for a Dell Preferred Account and they send you a packet in the mail)
4) In July-December 2020, pay off $200+ of financing using your Amex Business Platinum. (if you buy something with 6 months no financing, you won't even have to pay interest for the month)
You can use this process to get a cheap $400 laptop or TV and use your entire $400 Amex Business Platinum Statement credit in one go. I confirmed a few times with the chat representative that the payments to the financing appear on your credit as identical to purchases from Dell.com but I have yet to confirm this so YMMV until someone can confirm for sure.