While this isn't exactly a screaming deal, I know many of us are anxious for a Ryzen laptop with a good screen, battery, and cooling system. The full 80W 1660 Ti will perform about on par with the 65W RTX 2060 found in the Asus Zephyus G14. This laptop is easily a pound heavier, but the cooling is better, and it includes a webcam. RAM is not soldered, and the M.2 slots are accessible. The screen is 144Hz 300-nit, and was measured in a YouTube review as 332 nit! The battery is 70 Whr.
- Ryzen 7 4800H 8-core 2.9Ghz
- 2x4GB (8GB total) DDR4 3200Mhz (user serviceable)
- 80W Geforce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB
- 512GB NVME SSD (user serviceable)
- 15.6" FHD WLED (300-nit 144Hz)
- Wireless-AX (WiFi 6)
- 4.6 lbs (5.42 lbs with power brick)
- 70.9 Wh battery
While this is available from HP.com, I found that any comparable configurations were much more expensive, particularly once you bump up the CPU/GPU, switch from 250-nit to 300-nit 144Hz screen, and add the RGB keyboard back in.