Please pardon the intrusion but I need to make sure the word gets out
We did add some more detail.
Thanks for understanding.
Some of the responsibilities of the position include:
To be considered for a DE position you must excel in these areas:
- Keeping an eye on the popular deals section to see what needs to be prepped for our FrontPage.
- Assess the deals by comparison pricing with other stores on the web, recent past deals on SD, etc..
- Updating FP deals as needed (e.g. editing when items in multi-item deals expire or adding more items).
- Handling emails.
- Using Google docs.
- Know how to use basic forum (WYSIWYG) editing interface.
- Good standing on the site
- Track record of posting deals members love.
- Understanding of how to write up a deal for the best reception in the community.
- Get along well with moderators, deal editors, QA team and other members.
To apply please email email@example.com
In your email include:
- Your SD screen name
- Real name
- Your experience that would make you the best candidate.
All mod, QA and DE positions are paid and include PTO, optional medical packages as well as the ability to put into a 401K.
The shift is: (Pacific Time)
Announcement forum thread here