work for you?
Amazon: Amex Membership Rewards Cardholders: Pay w/ Points, Get
Note, this is a targeted offer and eligibility will vary.
- Click here to link your AMEX Membership Rewards account to your Amazon account
- Click to Activate the promotion (eligibility will vary)
- Add $50 or more of eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart
- Proceed to checkout & select your American Express Rewards Card as your payment method
- Select the amount of Membership Rewards Points you would like to use for the purchase (must use at least 1 MR point)
- $20 off $50 discount will be applied to qualifying items at checkout
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- The promotion will end on 11:59 PT on 09/30/2020 or when 50,000 customers have redeemed the offer whichever happens first.
- Some members are reporting seeing variations of this offer such as: Get 40% Off on Amazon, up to $50. See forum thread for discussion.
- If you are linking or re-linking your Amex Rewards account to Amazon then it may take a few days before you may become "eligible" for the promotion. -qwikwit
- Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited video streaming & more.
- If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available.
This is the first time I post any of these, I have a few amazon accounts, and this only work on one, I got the $20 off $50 when Using 1 Membership Rewards Point:. I don't see that this URL was posted on SlickDeals, but I might be wrong. Let me know if this is already posted it.
There are reports that you may get the 40% off upto $50 using the same link.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
DealHunter717 posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.