Hi, I didn't see this posted anywhere. I found this on the AT&T website while looking for the iPhone SE.
The way it reads, it sounds like you pay $249.99 in-store for the iPhone SE when signing up for a $65+ prepaid plan with autopay. On top of that, you get a $50 account credit with purchase and activation.
Offer available in-store at participating AT&T retail locations.
You'll need to:
• Purchase an iPhone SE for $249.99.
• Activate a new line of service and make a payment on a service plan in the same transaction.
• Pay any applicable taxes.
• Customer will receive $50 account credit after purchase and account activation.
• Phone is restricted to Prepaid service for 6 months after activation.
• Limit 2 per transaction.
• Restocking Fee: Up to $55, must return within 14 days.
General service details:
• All offers, promotions, pricing, terms, restrictions & conditions subject to change & may be modified, discontinued, or terminated at any time without notice.
• General Prepaid Terms: By activating or using Prepaid service, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service and Plan Terms available at att.com/prepaidterms.
• For new customers, you must add money to your account within 26 days of activation, or your account will be canceled. Active service requires account payment in full for monthly plans.
• Monthly Plans: Service available for 30 days upon payment of plan charge. Monthly plans expire at 11:59 p.m. CT on the 30th day.
• Voice: Calls to special and premium services may be blocked.
• Service cannot be resold or used for fraudulent purposes.
• Geographic, usage, & other terms, conditions, and restrictions apply. Taxes and other charges may apply. For more information, go to att.com/prepaid.
• Service provided by AT&T Mobility and is subject to AT&T's Network management policies, see att.com/broadbandinfo for details.
© 2020 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T and the Globe logo are registered trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property. All marks are property of respective owners.