- INCLUDES: 4 1/2" Angle grinder, five grinding wheels and a carrying case
- MOTOR: 6.2 amp motor [irrelevant marketing wank removed]
- SIDE HANDLE: removable, forward-canted side handle for improved control and comfort for right and left-handed users
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 4.0 lbs for greater control and maneuverability, especially in overhead applications
- LOW_PROFILE: Get into the tightest areas
- GRIP: Smaller design makes for a more comfortable hold and reduced fatigue
Maybe be able to price match at Lowes b/c sold by and shipped by Amazon.com (aka not a sketchy vendor
) YMMV. If you go the Lowes route, be prepared to show the customer service person the Lowes.com price match policy regarding Amazon (pull it up on your phone before
you get in CS line).
This is not as low as the Feb / June sales, but if you need one now it's 20% off the everyday price of $49.
I bought one b/c my $20 HF model is starting to go out from grinding too much thinset. It's hard life is why I'm not
replacing it with a Dewalt or Makita. I hope this helps someone.