so i just placed an order and got that link, inside there was a "CLAIM" button that awarded me $5. not sure it will work for everybody, i think you must place an order first
Get $5 off an order of $10 or more of physical items sold by Amazon.com. Look for "sold by Amazon.com" on the product detail page. Credit will be automatically applied in checkout. Restrictions apply.
- Prime Exclusive Offer $5 off $10 on items shipped and sold by Amazon.com.
- Promotional code expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 30 days after claim.
- Offer only applies to an order including at least $10 of physical products sold by Amazon.com (look for "sold by Amazon.com" on product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible".
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the amount of the promotional credit and that the credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
- You must be a current Prime member to redeem this offer. This offer cannot be redeemed while there is an outstanding billing issue with your Prime membership.
- Offer does not apply to digital content or Amazon Gift Cards.