work for you?
Mastercard Cardholders: 2-Mo. Instacart Express Grocery Delivery Trial
Note, must add a valid Mastercard on file to qualify for this offer.
- Instacart Express offers: no delivery fee for scheduled deliveries on orders over $35 with each retailer.
- Service fees, special handling fees, and/or taxes may still apply.
- Upon competition of your free 2 month trial, you membership will auto-renew at the annual plan rate of $99/year
- You will receive a reminder notice by email 3 days ahead of time.
- To cancel at no charge, you may do so on your account page (link) any time before auto-renewal.
- See complete offer terms here.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Offer is valid from October 1, 2020 through March 31, 2021.
Sign up for Instacart Express with Mastercard® and enjoy benefits including $0 delivery fees on orders over $35.
After 2 months, membership auto-renews to an annual plan ($99/year). To cancel at no charge, see your account page any time before auto-renewal.
There's no fee to sign up. You can order for delivery or pickup with or without an Instacart Express membership.
Join Instacart Express with Mastercard®
Sign up with your Mastercard® to redeem this offer
Enjoy free membership for 2 months
Get unlimited free delivery on orders over $35, reduced service fees, and more. If you like it, renew to an annual plan or cancel any time.
Receive 2 free months of Instacart Express, which will automatically convert to a $99 annual membership.
Instacart Express has benefits such as $0 delivery fees on orders of $35 or more per retailer, reduced service fees, no extra fees during busy shopping hours, and the ability to order from multiple retailers on the same order.
The offer is valid from October 1, 2020 - March 31, 2021.
You can qualify for the offer if you currently do not have an active Instacart Express membership, and have not claimed the same offer previously. Additionally, you must use your Mastercard as the payment method to claim the offer.
Any US-issued Mastercard-branded card that is accepted for the payment of goods and services on Instacart's platform is eligible, excluding HSA and FSA cards.
New Express members can elect to use their Mastercard card when signing up for an Express subscription.
1. Go to www.instacart.com/mastercard
2. Click "Get Started" to create your account
3. Once logged in, click the green "Redeem Offer" button on the page
4. Next, input your Mastercard credit card, debit card, or prepaid card information (Mastercard HSA and FSA cards will not be accepted)
5. Once you fill out the required information, click Start membership to begin your Instacart Express membership
Yes, if you do not want your membership to automatically convert at the end of the 2 months and have your card charged $99, you can change this at any time prior to the end of the 2 months in your Instacart account settings under the Express section by choosing Cancel Membership (you will still receive benefits until the end of your two months). You can cancel your Instacart Express membership at any time in your account settings under the Express section by choosing Cancel Membership.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
boofat posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.