THIS IS A CLEARANCE DEAL. DO NOT CALL THE STORE BEFORE HEADING THERE.
The Target app/website shows an MSRP of $59.99.
Two Target stores near me have them on clearance at $17.99 (70% discount).
You can get an additional 10% discount via Target Circle.
1. First use the BrickSeek link to check which Target stores around you are selling them at clearance prices.
2. Then match that info with Target app or website to confirm in-stock availability at those stores (don't worry about the price on the Target app/website, if BrickSeek shows clearance price for that store).
3. Go to the store without calling in advance.
4. Add the 10% off Electronics item offer on the Target Circle app
5. While checking out, use your phone number associated with your Target Circle account, or the Target Circle barcode, in order to get the discount.
Target Circle is offering 10% discount on one electronics item until Oct 30, so you'll get 10% discount on the clearance price as well.
This way you'll pay around $16.19 plus taxes.
You can also use RedCard for an additional 5% discount, but using a credit card might allow you to get extended warranty.
I only bought one, and the store still had 3 left.