SAVED CONFIG: http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1MYM1M
- Syber C Series Mini-ITX Gaming Chassis w/ 7 color RGB LED, USB 3.0 (Black Color)
- Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz (6C/12T, 4.2 GHz Turbo, 35MB Cache)
- AMD Certified CPU Fan & Heatsink
- Asrock B550M-ITX/ac /w WiFi, RGB, GbT LAN, 1 PCIe x16, 4 SATA3, 1 M.2 SATA/PCIe
- 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4 3200MHz Team T-Force Delta RGB Ram
- 500GB WD SN550 M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
- Nvidia RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6 Graphics
- 350W Standard SFX PSU
This is a budget mini-ITX SFF Gaming PC Built and the advantage compared to other Pre-builts, is the use of standard OFF-THE-SHELF components. This build has a proper B550M motherboard which will provide you all the latest feature support, WiFi AC integrated, PCIe Gen 4 support and better support for upcoming Zen 3
- Currently 32GB DDR4 3200 MHz upgrade is just $40. I will highly recommend to go for it as it is way cheaper compared to market price. Whether you need it or not, you can just have it for future proofing or just sell it.
- CYBERPOWERPC Skorpion K2 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard or CyberPowerPC Elite Pro M1 131 RGB 8200DPI w/ 9 programmable Button, adjustable Weight & lighting effects Gaming Mouse, each for just $9. They are pretty good quality.
- 350W PSU is fine, don't get paniced on that. There are plenty of big ATX builds from Lenovo and HP, comes with similar configuration and a 315W PSU. If you want something more, don't get it from Cyberpower as the options are limited and pricy. Any standard SFX PSU will fit in this chassis.
- Premium Warranty at $19 is highly recommended as that covers the shipping prices for 1 year in case you need to send it for Warranty support