Edited November 29, 2020
at 07:53 PM
You can get apple TV 4K 32GB for as effective as $90 by taking advantage of Target Apple GC sale (SD post here
) and taking advantage of Apple black Friday GC sale (link here [apple.com]
Note.. This is for the ones who consider GC value as cash
QA Note: The Target part with the extra Target GC is expired but the Apple TV deal itself at Apple.com for $179 + $50 Apple GC is still valid through 11/30.
1. Buy 2 x $100 Apple GC from Target and you get $40 Target GC back.
2. Buy Apple TV 4K 32GB from apple.com for $179.00 between Nov 27 - Nov 30.. You will receive $50 Apple GC (Detail here [apple.com]
3. You also get 1 year of Apple TV+ free when you buy an Apple TV 4K (new subscribers)
YMMV - Additional 5% savings
- Save 5% ($10) instant discount with Target RedCard
- Get 5% off cashback from Citi Card Online (select customers)
- Get 5% reward points when using Chase Freedom Ultimate/Flex with PayPal in Q4
Thanks @ShawnTheCheap corrected the Apple TV effective price from $70 to $90
Thanks @GuttipalliG for pointing the free Apple TV+