Target has bunch of promotions coming up that could lead to a great savings opportunity.
- Target would have gift cards available at 10% discount on 12/5 and 12/6
- If you pay by Discover card then you receive 5% cashback bonus for spend up to $1500
- Target Circle also has 10% savings coupon valid until 12/12
- Many of you may have received Red Card anniversary coupon for additional 10% savings. Check your emails if you haven't noticed yet. This one is YMMV
If we combine all the above discounts then there is potential to save up to 33.5% @Target
For e.g. if you buy $100 gift card on 12/5:
- GC will cost you $90, so $10 savings
- You will receive 5% cashback from Discover, which would be $4.5
- You will save another $10 with Target Circle Coupon
- You will save another $9 by stacking the Red Card anniversary coupon
Total savings would be $33.5 for $100 worth of merchandise, which basically means 33.5%. Of course, all the Target coupon exclusion applies.
I think you will also be able to stack other category coupons like toy coupon that is coming up for even greater savings.