Edited February 8, 2021
at 02:09 PM
T-Mobile is offering the new S21 series for up to $800 off with trade-in. Preorders are available now and phones launch on the 29th. $800 off makes the S21 free, the S21+ $200, and the S21 Ultra $400.
To clear up some confusion, the website will show an inherent value of the device you're trading in. For example, $90. That will be credited to your account as a one-time bill credit upon receipt of the trade-in device. Then, the remainder of the promotional credit (for this example, $710) will be spread out as a monthly bill credit over the length of the 24 month EIP. This is always how T-Mobile trade-in promos have worked.
- $800 off:
- Apple: iPhone 11 series, X, XR, XS series
- Samsung: Galaxy S10 series, S20 series, S20 FE, Note 20 series, Note 10 series, S9 series, Note 9 series
- Google: Pixel 4a series, Pixel 4 series
- OnePlus: 8 5G, 8T+, 7T Pro
- LG: V60, Velvet, Wing
- $400 off:
- Apple: iPhone 8 series, SE 2
- Samsung: Galaxy A71, S8 series, Note 8 series
- Google: Pixel 3a series, Pixel 3 series
- OnePlus: 7 Pro, 7T, 7
- LG: V50, G8
- $200 off:
- Apple: iPhone 7 series
- Samsung: Galaxy A51, S7 series, S6 series
- Google: Pixel series, Pixel 2 series
- OnePlus: 6T, 6
- LG: V40
Customers without a trade-in can also get a BOGO deal. Buy any of the S21 devices, add a line to your account, and get a second device free via bill credits.
UPDATE: The Samsung preorder bonuses can be redeemed when the phone is purchased via T-Mobile.
All promos require a 24mo EIP.
Plus, customers that pickup a new Samsung device can get 50% off any of the Galaxy Buds from T-Mobile.