Long time lurker, first time poster!
EDIT: Dead, now $1,009
This deal is for the newest generation Dell XPS released in late 2020. Best deal I've found for any XPS with the integrated Iris Xe graphics. This upgrade improves graphics performance by 40% compared to the 10th generation Intel chips according to the following video.
Comparison of XPS 13 11th vs 10th gen processor [youtube.com]
$927 - 10% coupon = $834 + tax = $892 (NC tax)
Dell Rewards - 3% without financing (~$25) or 6% with financing (~$50)
How to get the 10% coupon
1. Go to Dell's coupon page here. https://www.dell.com/en-us/work/s...upon-codes
2. Scroll down to the "Savings Made Simple" section and submit your email address for an extra 10% coupon. It took about 30 minutes for me to receive the email.
- 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Processor (8MB Cache, up to 4.2 GHz)
- Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics with shared graphics memory
- 8GB 4267MHz LPDDR4x memory
- 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
- Platinum silver exterior
- 13.4'' FHD+ (1920 x 1200) InfinityEdge Non-Touch Anti-Glare 500-Nit Display
- Killer™ Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 (2 x 2) and Bluetooth 5.1
- 4-Cell Battery, 52 Whr (Integrated)