Victoria Secret coupons: Trading and giveaway thread NO BUYING/SELLING/PAYPAL/EBAY LINKS trades must be <=5 dollars in value
Thread DetailsLast Edited by anastaciab August 5, 2009 at 01:40 PM
in an effort to clear up all the clutter in the VS thread and in hot deals please post here if you have or are looking for a Victoria Secret coupon. Be advised that there are rules to SD trades: they are as follows:
READ THESE!!! $5 per trade only is enforced on SD by the MODS
*These Rules Have Been Updated!
Please Read Them ALL*
You are welcome to trade anything you please, as long as it is $5 or under (retail value, not perceived value) excluding coupons. Please be aware that you are trading at your own risk! If something happens, the Moderators will not get involved. You need to work out the problems/issues with the other party on your own. You cannot negatively bash a “bad trader” in your signature, or anywhere else on Slickdeals.net It is a Personal Attack, and is not allowed here.
You may contact a moderator after you have made every effort possible to resolve the issue(s).
Remember, you are trading at your own risk! We are unable to enforce any sanctions or force a user to act since we do not monitor nor endorse this activity. Further, we cannot guarantee that administrative sanctions will occur as a result of abuse without positive proof.
Do NOT offer money of any kind! It's a self promotion for personal gain (monetary gain), and it's not allowed! Money cannot exchange hands between SD member. This is includes PMs, posts, or any other forms of communication on SD! You cannot ask for money/Pay Pal in "exchange". That is selling, and is not allowed here. Same for referrals! You cannot have people take part in referrals as part of your “trade”.
1. Must be $5 or under (retail value, perceived value). Anything more will be removed (moderators reserve the right to remove your entire post if necessary). Repeat offenders will be warned.
2. Don't like the $5 rule? Don't participate here
3. You may only trade for something for $5 and under and only offer something $5 and under.
4. If there is a problem with your trade, or the person you are trading with you need to work it out on your own and in PRIVATE. Moderators will no longer be getting involved in disputes. Alert the Moderators of any dishonest or bad traders after resolution attempts have been made.
5. What number rule is this? That's the MAXIMUM retail value your trade must be.
6. Have fun, be fair and honest.
7. $5 or under ONLY.
8. Post only what you would like and what you have. All replies and dealing should be done via PM.
9. Fünf, cinq, cinco, пять, cinque, vijf, fem, five. Got it? Good!
10. You must list he amounts of the items you are trading. Don't say “GC”, say “$3 GC”. Be honest & specific.
11. Coupons carry a value of only 1/20 of 1 cent. Therefore, they are OK if the OFF amount exceeds $5.
12. You can trade an item that have a value over $5 for any other item that has a value of $5 or less. For example, you can trade a Fandango GC (ARV $13.50) for a $5 Amazon CG. Bu you cannot trade the Fandango code for something over $5 (like a $14 Amazon GC).
13. Keep the chit chat to a very low minimum, so it does not clutter the board!
14. PLEASE edit your original post when what you were offering for trade is gone (just GONE is fine!)
15. You can only “bump” your trade list once in a 24hr period.
If you do not follow these rules, this thread will be closed by a mod and ruin it for all the Slick Dealers who enjoy it. YOU WILL FOREVER BE IN THE SLICK DEALS DOG POUND IF YOU IGNORE RULES! Please, do not ruin it for those who love this thread!
Thank you javaFlower for rules #8 & #14. Thank you javaFlower & DawnMarie for rule #10 and thank you mamajayjay for rules #11 & #12.