Good deal on 6 rolls of hockey tape that can be used for a whole bunch of different purposes other than hockey. If you look around, one 20 yard roll often sells for $6 per roll, or more. At $14 for 6, that's about $2.33 per roll. Not too shabby.
- Tough and durable: constructed form tightly woven poly-cotton blended fabric and coated with a grippe, plastic coating that is perfect for wrapping sticks, creating grips and other sports applications.
- No scissors required: save time and frustration and get out on the ice with unique serrated edges that allow you to easily tear when you are finished wrapping with no fray and no scissors required.
- USED BY THE PROS: Trusted by athletes and novice players alike, Sports Tape features everything the pros look for in a tape: holds tight, stays put and comes off easy. Ask for it, the Pro's do!
- Sticks tough without the residue: create lasting wrap or grip with a flexible hold for a strong, lasting bond. This tape will not seep adhesive nor will it leave residue behind.
- Convenient Multi-Pack: save time and money and ensure you always have tape on hand. Stash one in your car, in your bag or even your toolbox for quick access to tough, durable tape!
PS - third party seller, but over 1000 reviews and a 97% rating with shipping from Amazon, so should be there in 2 days with Prime.