has Monster Hunter Stories
(Android Game App) on sale for $4.99
Apple App Store
also has Monster Hunter Stories
(iOS Game App) on sale for $4.99
Thanks to Deal Editor Discombobulated
for finding this deal.
About this game:
- Recruit countless Monsties!
- Monsties, and the bonds you form with them, are the backbone of your adventure. Explore vast environments and dungeons to find monster dens, and bring back the eggs you find to hatch new Monsties!
- Fight with your Monsties in Network Battles!
- Take your hero and the Monsties you've raised into battles with other Riders! Build a team of your favorites to challenge other players.
- New features for the smartphone version!
- New improvements include beautiful high-resolution graphics, improved user interface, and a new auto-save feature!
- The story begins in a forest near the village of Riders. Three young friends—the hero, Lilia, and Cheval—stumble upon a shining egg.
- The trio perform a playful imitation of the Rite of Kinship, only to be shocked when it actually succeeds!
- The egg hatches, revealing a baby Rathalos, a flying wyvern also known as "the King of the Skies." The trio affectionately name him "Ratha," and take him back to the village.
- A year passes...
- The hero receives a Kinship Stone from the Village Chief and officially becomes a Rider. Cheval and Lilia both leave the village, each on their own path. The hero, though separated now from childhood friends, partners up with the cheerful Navirou, and embarks upon a new adventure into the world of hunters.