Sorry, this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future. Add Deal Alert for this Item
Frontpage Deal

Humble Heal COVID-19 Bundle (PC Digital Download) EXPIRED

$20
$657.00
+98 Deal Score
75,977 Views
Humble Bundle has Humble Heal COVID-19 Bundle (PC Digital Download) on sale for $20.

Thanks to community member 8-BitEgg for finding this deal.

Note: Games activate/redeem via Steam

Includes:
  • Into The Breach
  • Baba Is You
  • BioShock Remastered
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2
  • UNDERTALE
  • Hyper Light Drifter
  • Tooth and Tail
  • The Witness
  • This War of Mine
  • Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package
  • Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
  • SUPERHOT
  • Stick Fight: The Game
  • Portal Knights
  • Wargroove
  • Brütal Legend
  • Death Squared
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Pinstripe
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Dwarfs!?
  • Dead in Bermuda
  • Bury Me, My Love

Editor's Notes & Price Research

Written by
  • 100% of your purchase proceeds are going to Direct Relief, Doctors Without Borders (MSF), International Medical Corps (IMC), & GiveIndia.
  • Bundle also includes select ebooks and software.
  • All of the games are available on Steam for Windows — and some for Mac and Linux too - SubZero5
Share
Good deal?
You gave thanks to 8-BitEgg for this post.
Thank you!
8-BitEgg posted this deal. Say thanks!

Original Post

Written by
Edited May 14, 2021 at 02:42 PM by
Pay $20 or more to unlock several games and more. 100% goes into charity.

Some games included in the bundle:
•Into The Breach
•The Witness
•Superhot
•Hyper Light Drifter
•Portal Knights
•This War Of Mine
•Saints Row: The Third
•Undertale
•Bioshock Remastered

https://www.humblebundle.com/humb...er=wario64
If you purchase something through a post on our site, Slickdeals may get a small share of the sale.
Deal
Score
+98
75,977 Views
$20
$657.00
About the OP
Send Message
Pro
Joined Jun 2014 Vault Dweller
476 Reputation Points
51 Deals Posted
239 Votes Submitted
103 Comments Posted
Questions & Answers BETA
Ask our community of deal experts a question about this deal, product, or store.

46 Comments

1 2 3 4
Post to Q&A to get a quicker answer to your question!

Featured Comments

These 17 are MacOS compatible: Into The Breach, Baba Is You, BioShock, Euro Truck Simulator 2, UNDERTALE, Hyper Light Drifter (only 32-bit), Tooth & Tail, The Witness, This War of Mine, SUPERHOT, Stick Fight: The Game, Brütal Legend, Death Squared, Pinstripe, Teleglitch: Die More Edition, Dwarfs!?, and Dead in Bermuda.

Most seem to be 64-bit (and some I can't find on the 32/64-bit lists, and you can't always trust Steam on saying they are 32-bit only).
It's always tricky when you already own 90% of these games, and you already chose not to buy the other 10%. Ehhh.. I should really try This War of Mine at some point.... And I could gift about 5 of these...
What a cool idea! Most of these games are fantastic and even though I already have a bunch of them I bought this anyway - fun way to donate.

Sign up for a Slickdeals account to remove this ad.

This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Jul 2003
L5: Journeyman
926 Posts
574 Reputation
Pro
Our community has rated this post as helpful. If you agree, why not thank ?
#3
These 17 are MacOS compatible: Into The Breach, Baba Is You, BioShock, Euro Truck Simulator 2, UNDERTALE, Hyper Light Drifter (only 32-bit), Tooth & Tail, The Witness, This War of Mine, SUPERHOT, Stick Fight: The Game, Brütal Legend, Death Squared, Pinstripe, Teleglitch: Die More Edition, Dwarfs!?, and Dead in Bermuda.

Most seem to be 64-bit (and some I can't find on the 32/64-bit lists, and you can't always trust Steam on saying they are 32-bit only).
Like Reaction
30
Funny Reaction
0
Helpful Reaction
3
Nothelpful Reaction
0
Reply
Last edited by garylapointe May 13, 2021 at 02:09 PM.
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Jan 2021
New User
4 Posts
10 Reputation
#4
What a cool idea! Most of these games are fantastic and even though I already have a bunch of them I bought this anyway - fun way to donate.
Like Reaction
11
Funny Reaction
0
Helpful Reaction
0
Nothelpful Reaction
4
Reply
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Jul 2017
L5: Journeyman
835 Posts
57 Reputation
#5
It's always tricky when you already own 90% of these games, and you already chose not to buy the other 10%. Ehhh.. I should really try This War of Mine at some point.... And I could gift about 5 of these...
Like Reaction
13
Funny Reaction
0
Helpful Reaction
0
Nothelpful Reaction
1
Reply
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Aug 2013
L4: Apprentice
419 Posts
46 Reputation
#6
Great bundle if you aren't someone who buys game bundles regularly, otherwise you probably own most of these already.
Like Reaction
5
Funny Reaction
0
Helpful Reaction
0
Nothelpful Reaction
0
Reply
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Dec 2010
L5: Journeyman
904 Posts
238 Reputation
Pro
#7
I own most of these games already. I have yet to play any of them.(except into the breach(play FTL instead))Wink
Like Reaction
7
Funny Reaction
0
Helpful Reaction
0
Nothelpful Reaction
6
Reply
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined May 2013
L4: Apprentice
343 Posts
66 Reputation
#8
Supa

hot
Like Reaction
6
Funny Reaction
0
Helpful Reaction
0
Nothelpful Reaction
1
Reply
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Aug 2011
I'll Stir fry u in my wok
438 Posts
736 Reputation
Pro
#9
I don't believe the Superhot in this bundle supports VR
Like Reaction
4
Funny Reaction
0
Helpful Reaction
0
Nothelpful Reaction
0
Reply

Sign up for a Slickdeals account to remove this ad.

This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Jan 2019
L3: Novice
206 Posts
134 Reputation
#10
Quote from crinttae :
It's always tricky when you already own 90% of these games, and you already chose not to buy the other 10%. Ehhh.. I should really try This War of Mine at some point.... And I could gift about 5 of these...
This War of Mine is one of the best games on the list. Maybe just consider it a donation...
Like Reaction
4
Funny Reaction
0
Helpful Reaction
0
Nothelpful Reaction
2
Reply
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Nov 2017
L1: Learner
20 Posts
10 Reputation
Our community has rated this post as helpful. If you agree, why not thank ?
#11
Quote from 23adrock :
I don't believe the Superhot in this bundle supports VR
Correct - the VR version of Super Hot is a separate game. This bundle includes the original, non-VR title Super Hot.
Like Reaction
7
Funny Reaction
0
Helpful Reaction
1
Nothelpful Reaction
1
Reply
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users Show Post
HIDDEN
05-13-2021 at 02:23 PM
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Nov 2018
L3: Novice
166 Posts
42 Reputation
#13
Great bundle, but the majority of these are covered by 1) the Epic freebies and 2) the first covid Humble Bundle which was even better. I imagine a lot of folks here are covered by at least one, if not both, of these.
Like Reaction
6
Funny Reaction
0
Helpful Reaction
0
Nothelpful Reaction
1
Reply
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Jul 2014
Truthful
546 Posts
93 Reputation
#14
Quote from SlickMoney1928 :
What a cool idea! Most of these games are fantastic and even though I already have a bunch of them I bought this anyway - fun way to donate.
You don't need to buy a bunch of games IGN threw together haphazardly so they can take each $20 payment and write them all off as charity contributions to donate to a charity. These organizations have websites where you can make the donation directly. Companies bundling a bunch of old-ass games that just about everyone owns together and expecting them to buy it just so they can virtue-signal how charitable they're being online is a trend that needs to stop.
Like Reaction
17
Funny Reaction
0
Helpful Reaction
0
Nothelpful Reaction
20
Reply
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Jul 2016
New User
2,003 Posts
573 Reputation
Pro
#15
Quote from RepDep :
This War of Mine is one of the best games on the list. Maybe just consider it a donation...
Strongly disagree. I hated this war of mine.
Like Reaction
5
Funny Reaction
0
Helpful Reaction
0
Nothelpful Reaction
1
Reply
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 4
Join the Conversation
Add a Comment
 

Trending Stores

Coupons for Popular Stores

Link Copied to Clipboard

Slickdeals is community-supported. We may get paid by brands or deals, including promoted items.