work for you?
New/Existing T-Mobile/Metro Customers: 64GB OnePlus Nord N200 5G Phone
Thanks community member Jman100 for sharing this deal
Metro also offers New Customers who switch with ID Verification: 64GB OnePlus Nord N200 5G Phone for Free after Instant Rebate when You Port In Number + Pay for a Month of $60/Mo. Service.
Note, offer is valid only In stores, on customer service calls or online via "Other Buying Options"
T-Mobile Customer Instructions:
- Add a new line of service on an eligible plan OR trade in any undamaged, functioning cell phone.
- Click here to purchase a new OnePlus Nord N200 5G on a monthly payment plan and pay applicable sales tax on pre-credit price at time of purchase.
- Receive 24 monthly bill credits totaling up to $216.00.
- Go to Metro Store (store locator)
- Purchase a OnePlus Nord N200 5G and port-in an existing eligible wireless number to that phone to a $60/mo. plan
- Receive a full rebate off the full retail price of $229.99 with validation of name, address, and date of birth provided through independent database and presentation of matching identification.
- 6.49" 1080x2400 LTPS IPS LCD 90Hz Display
- Qualcomm SM4350 Snapdragon 480 5G Processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB UFS 2.1 internal storage
- microSDXC card slot
- Main Cameras: 13 MP f/2.2 (wide), 2 MP f/2.4 (macro), 2 MP f/2.4 (depth)
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP, f/2.1
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable Battery
- Android 11 (OxygenOS 11)
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Offer Terms:
- Tax on full price due at sale
- If canceling your account, you need to contact us first to continue your bill credits, or you may owe the remaining balance on your required finance agreement.
- Qualifying credit, service, and trade-in required.
- $30 assisted or upgrade support charge may be required. $216 via bill credits; must be active and in good standing to receive credits; allow 2 bill cycles. Max 4/account.
- Metro Offer Terms:
- Excludes phone number currently active on the T-Mobile network or on Metro by T-Mobile in past 180 days.
- Limit two (2) total smartphone instant rebates per account/household.
- $20 activation fee/line -slickdewmaster
Update: The A32 will no longer be available as part of the 5G For All promo starting June 25th (ends June 24th). Therefore, this OnePlus phone is effectively replacing the A32, not supplementing it.
Update 2: The promo will be separately named internally from the A32 deal, meaning even if you got 4 A32s you'll still be able to get up to 4 of these OnePlus phones per account.
- Android Authority "Little more than a cheap 5G entry point"
- Engadget "A $240 5G phone that's predictably average"
- HotHardware "A Budget 5G Phone That Delivers"
- PCMag "Budget-friendly 5G, with few downsides" Code:
- Phandroid "5G simply isn't enough"
- TechRadar "...a promising budget phone"
- The Verge "T-Mobile's Best Phone Under $250"
- Tom's Guide "The best budget 5G phone"
- Snapdragon 480
- Sub6 5G
- 6.49" 1080x2400 90Hz IPS screen
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage, with microSD support
- Headphone jack
- 5000mAh battery
- Wi-Fi 5
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader integrated into power button)
- 18W wired charging (no wireless charging)
Phone is NOT waterproof!
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.
View this thread. It appears the camera is relatively decent, but the included app may be the issue. This user has better results with GCam:
Please visit this discussion and send a PM to mobbdeep with the following details in the PM.
Note: The OnePlus has to be active on T-Mobile network for 3 business days to unlock it.
He/She has been unlocking OnePlus 9/ Pro, Nord200
Only T-Moble not MetroPCS.
EIP need not be paid off for the above unlock process.
Trade in Phone:
If you don't have a trade in phone, nice cheap one for $10.
I still have my S8+ as a spare. I bought it from first release, and my sister currently holds it (temporarily) until I finish setting up her new iphone.
Each phone line on your account is eligible for only ONE (1) phone EIP promo at a time.
So for example, you have 4 phone lines on your account and you took advantage of 3 A32 promos. You'd be able to take advantage of 1 Nord N200 promo.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
Jman100 posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.