work for you?
100" Hisense L5 Series 4K Android Smart HDR Projector Laser TV EXPIRED
BuyDig has select Hisense L5F Laser TV Projectors on sale below when you apply promo code KTR2 in your cart. Slickdeals Cashback is available for this store (PC extension required, before checkout). Shipping is free.
Thanks to Deal Editor iconian for posting this deal.
- Choose from the available options:
- Add to your cart
- In your cart apply promo code KTR2
- Your total will be $2,399 for the 100" or $2,799 for the 120" (price shown at final checkout) with free shipping.
- Screen Size: 100" or 120"
- X-Fusion Laser Light Source
- 2,700 ANSI Lumens
- 60Hz Refresh Rate
- 4K UHD HDR Picture Quality
- HDR 10 Compatible
- DLP Display Technology
- Brightness: 2,700 ANSI Lumens
- Resolution: 3840x2160
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (4K HD)
- Color Processing: 10-bit
- 802.11ac (2x2) Wi-Fi + Bluetooth
- 4x HDMI
- 2x USB
- 1x Ethernet
- 1x Digital Audio Out
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this Deal:
- The 100" Hisense L5 is $2,600 lower (52% savings) than the $4,999 list price.
- The 120" Hisense 120L5F is $2,401 lower (46% savings) than the $5,199.98 list price.
- About this Store:
- Return Policy: 45 Days
This deal may be eligible for up to 2.5%* at BuyDig in Slickdeals Rewards (Cashback) via the Slickdeals Extension**Note: This section is automatically added by Slickdeals when a deal also has an active SD Rewards Cashback Offer
BEFORE PURCHASE to qualify for cashback, visit this deal on a supported desktop browser (Chrome, Edge or Firefox) and follow the instructions. We're working on expanding this feature to other browsers in the future!
- 100" Hisense L5 Series 4K Android Smart HDR Projector Laser TV w/ 100" ALR Screen $2,399 using coupon KTR2 (price shown at final checkout)
- 120" Hisense 120L5F 4K UHD HDR Ultra-Short Throw LASER TV w/ 120" ALR Screen $2,799 using coupon KTR2 (price shown at final checkout)
That all said, I'm sure you could technically mount this on the ceiling with some kind of solution and then flip the image in the settings like virtually all projectors have the option for.
One thing is that the picture gets reflected, and you can see it on the ceiling.
Edit: I have the 100 inch screen