work for you?
HP Pavilion Aero 13: 13.3" QHD+ IPS, Ryzen 7 5800U, 16GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe SSD, Win10H @ $987.99 or less
- Go to Product Page and click on CUSTOMIZE & BUY
- Under Processor, graphic and memory, select AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800U (up to 4.4 GHz, 16 MB L3 cache, 8 cores, 16 threads) + AMD Radeon™ Graphics + 16 GB Memory (Onboard) [+$190]
- Under Display, select 13.3" diagonal, WQXGA (2560 x 1600), IPS, micro-edge, anti-glare, 400 nits [+$30]
- Under Storage, select 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD [+$50]
- Under Keyboard, select Full-size island-style backlit keyboard (natural silver) [+$20]
- Under Networking, select Realtek Wi-Fi 6 (2x2) and Bluetooth® 5.2 combo (Supporting Gigabit data rate) [+$0]
- Click on ADD TO CART at $1039.99
- Use coupon code HP21BTS5 to get final price of
- Alternatively, if you select AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600U (up to 4.2 GHz, 16 MB L3 cache, 6 cores, 12 threads) + AMD Radeon™ Graphics + 16 GB Memory (Onboard), then the final price will be $854.99.
- Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- 13.3" 2560x1600 IPS 400 nits Display, 100% sRGB
- Ryzen 7 5800U 1.9 GHz (8C/16T, 4.4 GHz Boost, 20MB Cache)
- AMD Vega 8 Graphics @ 2000 MHz
- 16GB DDR4 3200 MHz Ram (Onboard, soldered)
- 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
- Backlit Keyboard
- 720p HD Webcam
- Realtek Wi-Fi 6 (2x2) + Bluetooth 5.2
- 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C (10 Gbps, Power Delivery 3.0, DisplayPort 1.4)
- 1x HDMI 2.0
- 1x AC-Pin Adapter
- 1x Audio Combo Jack
- 1x Micro SD Card Reader
- Fingerprint Reader
- 65W AC Adapter (Barrel Pin)
- 43 WHr Battery
- Less than 2.2 lbs
Some of the findings:
- This does have a Fingerprint Reader at the bottom Right Corner.
- The Display can actually go brighter than 400 nits for the FHD+ which most reviewers got. It went at max brightness of 471 nits. This is also a Matte Display with no reflection and hence the outdoor visibility is very good.
- The Color Gamut is actually better than similarly priced laptop which mostly covers 100% sRGB. This covers that but also, 82% Adobe RGB and 86% DCI-P3 which makes it pretty good for color accurate work.
- The Out of the Box calibration is also very good with Delta E of just around 1.
- Due to the 43 WHr Battery life, lot of people were worried about Battery life. Both MobileTechReview and Andrew from AMDTech have found out that with 150 nits of brightness, it can last nearly 10 hours for YouTube Playback or Web surfing tests. So, in real world mixed usage, they've estimated around 8 hours.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
Suryasis posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.