work for you?
Playa by Belkin 10000mah 18W Power Delivery USB-C Power Bank EXPIRED
Thanks to Slickdeals Staff Member DLS4U for posting this deal.
- Visit the page for Playa by Belkin 10000mah 18W Power Delivery USB-C Power Bank
- Add to your cart
- In your cart apply eCoupon code EXTRAFIVE
- Your total should be $12.91 with free shipping.
- Provides up to 36 hours of additional battery life for your smartphone
- Fast charge USB-C smartphones like Google Pixel up to 50% in 37 minutes
- Requires USB-C to USB-C cable to achieve fast charging times for USB-C devices (sold separately)
- USB-C PD fast charge-enabled devices include Samsung S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, S10, S10+, S10e, Note10, Note10, Google Pixel 4, 4XL, Pixel 3, 3XL and more (cables required to achieve fast charging times are sold separately)
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this Deal:
- This price is $27.08 Lower (67.7% Savings) than the list price of $39.99.
- About this Store:
- Lenovo Return Policy: 30 Days
This deal may be eligible for up to 2.5%* at Lenovo in Slickdeals Rewards (Cashback) via the Slickdeals Extension**Note: This section is automatically added by Slickdeals when a deal also has an active SD Rewards Cashback Offer
BEFORE PURCHASE to qualify for cashback, visit this deal on a supported desktop browser (Chrome, Edge or Firefox) and follow the instructions. We're working on expanding this feature to other browsers in the future!
QC is Quick Charge and is the android standard for newer devices. Some androids can use both PD and QC.
I believe either will work but if you want the most efficient/fastest charging possible use whatever your device supports.
QC can be better in some circumstances because it can deliver as much voltage as your device wants. PD delivers whatever the max setting without going over so may not be quite as efficient.
Not an expert but what I gathered on the internet. Feel free to correct me if you know more.
Sure it ships with a 30W USB-C PD charger.. but that can only charge one device at a time. Instead, I have a 4 port USB charger.. it has 1x 18W USB-C and 3x 12W USB-A. Since the 4-port can charge my Macbook, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch all simultaneously.. I prefer to use that instead of the charger with a single port.